Could you describe your blog to a complete stranger in 30 seconds or less?
Could you tell them about your readers, stats, and accomplishments in your unique voice in less than a minute?
Essentially, 60 seconds is all the time a blogger has to make an impression with a brand or agency.
Are you prepared for those 60 seconds?
Can you succinctly show how your blog can solve a brand’s problem and is therefore worthy of getting paid?
You can if you have a media kit and know how to use it.
This is why every blog, regardless of size, needs to have a media kit.
A media kit is a blog’s resume. It’s simply a document that conveys the content, accomplishments, demographics, social media, and stats of your blog.
In How to Write an Effective Media Kit & Use It to Make Money, you will find…
- Why agencies find it important for bloggers to have a media kit,
- The value of surveys to mine deep insights from your readers and how to convert those insights into keywords companies desire,
- Description of what components should go into a media kit,
- A list of sample survey questions,
- Examples of media kits,
- 30-days to a media kit checklist,
- and how to use it to make money.
And you can become an affiliate and share this book with your fellow bloggers and make a 40% commission.